from: 24/06/2013 - to: 13/09/2013
Special for kids, the best holiday in the mountains
The Val di Fassa, made for children, special guests who deserve special attention. So many activities are aimed specifically at younger visitors and children who can be the stars of the summer: from mineral and play-educational workshops to outdoor entertainment activities, treasure hunts, theatre and puppet performances along with a programme of theme excursions organised to bring children into contact with nature and the territory. This is Fassalandia, an initiative promoted by the Val di Fassa Tourist Board
Our younger guests staying in one of the accommodation facilities associated with the Val di Fassa Tourist Board listed in our web-site can count on a weekly programme of activities in the whole valley:
- 1 day climbing’s approaching course for children aged 7 to 14*;
- 3 guided excursions to discover a mountain dairy and to taste its products (activity for families)*;
- 1 mineral workshop to learn something more about the geology of the Dolomites*;
- entertainment programme for children organized by the Committees of every single town;
- shows and theatre performances in collaboration with the Ladin Museum in Vigo di Fassa.
*To take part in the organized activities, it is compulsory to enrol at one of the Val di Fassa Tourist Offices within the evening before, by means of the voucher (Val di Fassa Card) given by the facility owner.
More advantages for the Val di Fassa Card holders:
- special price reduction on the Bike Express bus service (one way adult ticket);
- reduced entry to the Ladin Museum of Fassa. € 2,00 reduction on the adult ticket, free admission for children up to 14 years;
- € 1,00 reduction on the entry ticket to the Ice Stadium in Alba di Canazei (with or without skates hire). This offer cannot be combined with the Hockey Card;
- reduction on the entry tickets to the adventure parks (Dolomiti Action Adventure Park in Campitello di Fassa, Adventure Park Piciocaa and Acropark Sauta Martin in Pozza di Fassa) and to the mini golf courses (Fantolin Golf in Moena and Panorama in Pozza di Fassa);
- 30% reduction on the green fee at the Golf Club Carezza (Costalunga Pass).
Back to List