On Friday 21st July the most powerful skyrunners will challenge themselves to conquer the title of Vertical Kilometer. A race (starting point in Alba di Canazei at 1,465 m in order to reach the top of the Crepa Neigra mountain at 2,465 m) of 2.4 km along the "Lightning Path" ("Sentiero del Fulmine"), with a 1,000 meters difference in height and medium inclinations of 50%.
The race is valid on the 2017 for the VKM World Circuit.
Programme VKM World Circuit Friday 21st July
- 7.30-8.45 p.m.: Dolomites Vertical Kilometer Bib distribution in "Ciasates" area in Alba (Canazei)
- 9.00 a.m.: Dolomites Vertical Kilometer, start from the "Ciasates" area in Alba (nearby Canazei)
- 12.30 p.m.: Lunch in the pavillion in the parking area of the Belvedere lifts
- 2.30 p.m.: Dolomites Vertical Kilometer prize-giving ceremony in Marconi Square
- Comitato Organizzatore Dolomites Skyrace
- 38032 - Canazei
- Tel: +39 0462 609500
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org