Sellaronda Bike Day
8th edition of the Sellaronda Bike Day via road
The Sella Group will be the theatre of the 8th edition of the non-competition bike race "Sellaronda Bike Day" that is taking place on 23rd June, from 8.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. The four Passes - Sella, Gardena, Pordoi and Campolongo - will be closed to the traffic. Everyone is invited to take part in the race!
Here below the race programme:
- from Selva to Sella Pass and Gardena Pass, side of the Val Gardena, from 8.30 a.m. and by 3.30 p.m. (from the Maciaconi croassroad to the border between Selva and S. Cristina - SS 242);
- Corvara - Gardena Pass and Corvara - Campolongo Pass, side of the Val Badia, from 8.30 a.m. and by 3.30 p.m. (from the gondel lift station Boè - SS 243 e SS 244);
- from Arabba to Pordoi Pass SR 48 and Campolongo Pass SP 244, side of Livinallongo, from 8.30 a.m. and by 3.30 p.m. (Arabba, direction Campolongo Pass to the Pordoi Pass);
- from Canazei to Sella Pass and Pordoi Pass side of the Val di Fassa from 8.30 a.m. and by 3.30 p.m. (Canazei, crossroad between Strèda Dolomites and Strèda de Col de Pin at Hotel Bellevue, in front of the post office - SS 48).
For all day the bus services for the Dolomites passes are suspended. Start in Canazei, it is reccomend to cycle clockwise. Total lenght four passes tour (Sella Ronda) 55 km.
The participation is free of charge, open for everyone and there is no need of any registration.
- Comitato Organizzatore Sellaronda Bike Day
- Tel: +39 0471 777777
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Sellaronda Bike Day from Val Gardena - Gröden on Vimeo.