PanoramaPass Val di Fassa
from: 09/06/2013 - to: 06/10/2013
Get to know and explore the Dolomites, arriving comfortably on the mountain tops and afterwards walk along one of the numerous paths of different difficulty, or simply enjoy the enchanting panorama sitting leisurely on the terrace of one of the refuges/huts.
The PanoramaPass was born on the experience of the winter ski pass and offers the possibility of using all the lifts open in summer in Val di Fassa: from Marmolada to Pordoi, Sassolungo, Catinaccio, Costabella, Lusia, Monzoni. The card gives you the right to travel for free on local public buses, within the period of validity of the pass:
- Moena - Canazei - Fedaia Pass and back (Trentino Trasporti bus service);
- Moena - San Pellegrino Pass and back (Trentino Trasporti bus service);
- Vigo di Fassa- Costalunga Pass and back (Sad bus service);
- Canazei - Pordoi Pass and back (Sad bus service);
- Canazei - Sella Pass and back (Sad bus service).
Back to List